Resources for anyone interested in writing about Templarbit.
- Press Release | October 02, 2018 Templarbit expands into Japan - Security software company launches platform in Japanese market
- Press Release | August 24, 2018 Templarbit releases Breachroom - an online collection of recent cyber attacks and data breaches
- Press Release | August 06, 2018 Templarbit launches Startup Security Program - A free program that provides startups with everything they need regarding security
- Press Release | April 18, 2018 Templarbit Launches AI-Powered “AppSec Intelligence” to Instantly Protect Enterprise Applications
- Press Release | February 21, 2018 Easy-to-integrate security software Templarbit secures $3MM seed funding to protect applications from malicious activity
Media ContactHoward Clabo
How to describe Termplarbit
Templarbit is a developer-oriented, AI-powered security platform that helps small and large companies protect their software from malicious activity.
The increasing need to continuously monitor and defend a growing number of software applications from malicious attack at scale is one of the biggest challenges that enterprises face. Templarbit solves this with a new approach to security that embeds a single line of code directly into the application and leverages Artificial Intelligence and signal orchestration to analyze software stacks and their data flow, creating a security solution that is easy to deploy and has complete context awareness of the asset it is protecting. The platform’s reporting dashboard helps security and engineering teams discover and fix problems in real-time, identifying what part of their application contains the issue or which accounts show signs of malicious behavior.
Founded in 2017 by Bjoern Zinssmeister and Matthias Kadenbach, Templarbit recently secured a $3MM seed investment, led by venture capital firm 205 Capital and joined by Y Combinator and Lightspeed Venture Partners. The company has offices in San Francisco and Irvine, California.
Logo & SymbolThe Templarbit logo and symbol.
You can use our logo and branding where you have the right to do so, but please don’t do anything that could be considered misleading - that includes altering our logo or combining them with any other graphics. If in doubt, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.